69/70/71 300's

greetings all,

Whilst searching for parts for my 300 parts hauler ( aka town&country ) I
happened across a fellow who's got a nice 70 300 which has tickled my fancy
and I may be late on the mortgage 'casue I might have to buy the damn thing.

Anyway, the interior is shot and I'd like to hear from anyone who may
have any parts cars with any decent interior parts. Also it needs taillamp
lenses.
Are interior trim pieces interchangeable from 69-70-71? I know the dash's
are different but not sure about seats, door panels etc.

Thanks
Mike Laiserin