Looking for a original supplier for Mopar/Chrysler

Looking for a original supplier for Mopar/Chrysler

After speaking to someone who had some NOS gatorgrain vinyl top material for
my 70 Barracuda he
mentioned that there was a logo on the back that appeared to read
"Stauffer". He sent me a picture of it, and its far to blurry and light for
me to read.

Does the name "Stauffer" mean anything to any old timers (hehe) on the list?
I figured If I found the original maker, i might be able to find some since
the normal suppliers don't carry it anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.
Brian