Re: [Chrysler300] Tire Math

The loaded standing height of a tire has no effect on speedometer
accuracy. Only tire diameter does. Radial tires don't grow because the
belts don't stretch. The lower stance of the radial will give slightly
better acceleration due to an improved mechanical advantage, however, the
distance traveled per revolution is determined by the tire's diameter
because the full length of the tread must be used.

Coker Tire's catalog contains a tire size conversion chart and it maybe
on their web site. It is www.coker.com. Diamond Back Classics' catalog
also has a chart. Their toll free # is 888 922-1642. I have attached a
copy of both.

Marshall