55-56 parts wanted

Hi, group

I need the following parts. Preferably from a 56 Chrysler as that would be
12 volts...
1/ Blower motor, mounting base and squirrel cage ( in other words, the whole
assembly that screws into the box on firewall) . The entire assembly in this
car is missing.

2/ Defroster blower motor for inside car, under dash.

If it makes any difference, this is an a/c car.. it's a 55 but has been
converted to 12 volts. Therefore probably 56 components would be better
suited.

Please e-mail me back if you can help. - need these ASAP if not sooner !

John