Re: [Chrysler300] galen G.

a quick comment from the peanut gallery (me)
I have never met GG but I have heard of him and none at all good. To me he sounds like one of those people who know less and talks more. I agree with an earlier comment as to the real experts are here and they got that way from experience. I my profession, people who know everything are proven wrong99.9 % of the time and end up being the laughing stock of the office( or club or hobby). Chrysler may not have kept the records but enough people here (and in other clubs) have painstakingly restored their cars from ground up and have learned as they go, how many build sheets have been found depicting the exact specs of our cars? . I have found that by getting my hands dirty so to speak is the best way to gain knowledge! enough of my ranting and to GG I say hahahahahaha
300ly
Steve Menard
p.s.
see you all in the spring here in little R.I.