RE: [Chrysler300] Question on survivors

Paul,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'Boy #2', but I guess that you refer to an
earlier message that I did not see.

I have a 300D Fuel Injection. It has, of course, been converted to twin
Carter 4 barrel carburettor.

According to Gloria Moon, 9 300D FI cars are known to survive. Chrysler
records show that that 16 were built, a figure disputed by the DeSoto plant
manager - where the cars were coverted to the Bendix Electrojector system. I
think he claimed that 35 cars were converted, but most people believe the
official microfiche records.

I would be interested to know of other 300D owners on-line.

Richard.