Question on survivors

Boy #2 was with me when we investigated a 300-D found in
a field (turns out its an unknown car).

Now he is asking if and of the original Fuel injected D's
are still around and if anyone in the Club has one. Guess he
shared the news of the discovery and has spured some interest
amoungst his school chums.

--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6