Re: [Chrysler300] Questions

I don't know what you are after in the history of Ram Induction. Almost all of your new
cars use it today on production engines. Just lift the hood and you will notice all these
short maybe 9"-12" long with a slight curve to them Thats your modern ram induction.
As far as Older Chrysler engines other than the big long ones that sit on top and cris
cross I believe it was the 426 wedge engine with what they called the Max Wedge Cross
Ram. The Manifolds were aprox. 14" in length. inside, And were in a stagered inline.
The Carbs were off set.a few inches each way. I believe 1964 was the last Cross Ram Max
Wedges. That same manifold setup was also used on some Racing Hemi 426 engines. My wife
drives a 1996 Concord with the 3.5 and it has ram induction.

Chrysler started playing with ram tubes in 1952 on there Indy Hemi engines. I don't know
if this helps you. I don't have the time right now to lookup the exact dates but I feel
I'm close....Gary Barker