Re: [Chrysler300] 300M Special & Horsepower <LONG RANT>

Re: [Chrysler300] 300M Special & Horsepower <LONG RANT>

In a message dated 11/2/2001 12:57:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tfm@xxxx writes:

> I'm just as proud of my M as I am my C and all of the other cars that I now
> and have had the good fortune of owning. Can I pick just one of them out
> as my favorite? No. I liked them all for various reasons (and again YES
> even the Gremlin!) I don't think we can compare the old with the new.
> They're just different! I appreciate them for what they were in history,
> and know that I'm making today's history!
>
> Best Regards to all,
>

> Thomas F. Miller

Great message Tom - I think you make a very valid point. Unfgortunately,
they probably won't produce another fire breathing 4300 pound behemoth, even
if they could sell a bunch of them, but I agree that some of the newer cars
are very bit as good, although different.

Pete Fitch