300 F rockers

I just got my hardtop back from the paint shop and they lost all of the incorrect stainless that ran around the wheel wells and rocker pannels. They said that they would look for it. It was from a 60 New Yorker and I was going to sell the 8 or 10 pieces but... isn't there supposed to be a small "L" shapped piece that goes on the front of the back rear wheel well, like a small stone guard? What is correct? I've seen differing photos in all of the books I have.

Also, does anybody have Gary Goers e-mail and phone #? I still need a few plastic parts.
Thanks,
Jeff Kerns in L.A.