Re: [Chrysler300] 300C/D Patrol Cars

Way back in the 60's, maybe early 70's, I talked with a retired NJ highway
patrolman and he told me that the scariest thrill he got out of driving a 300
with the troop was chasing down the center median at over 130 MPH. He said
it was quite a "spine tingling" bumpy ride. I don't recall whether he
referred to a C or a D. So they must have been using them.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA