'61 Torqueflites

Hi all,
Need some info and advice.
Are all 1961 Chrysler Torqueflites the same? (ie; Newports, New Yorkers, and
300G's.)
What is the model number if all the same? (ie; 727, 745?)
Is the '62 Torqueflite the same?

I'm in need of filter and gasket set for my '61 Newport torqueflite and NAPA
only has listing for a '62. (NAPA # 1-7956)

Any sources for filter and gasket set for my '61 Newport (361 engine) ??
Thanks,
John Cote,
'61 Newport (300 wanabe)