RE: Winter Storage Preparations

HI Everyone:

It has been so helpful with everyone chipping in with their own personal
recommendations for prepping their cars for Winter storage. So, in the true
spirit of camaraderie, I would like to add to those recommendations.
Remember, it is very important for the long term life of your tires to change
the Summer air to Winter air. We don't need any frozen air molecules in our
tires now, do we??? : - )

Tom Harkins
300s4ever