parts needed

Hi to all,

I need the following parts for a 1960 thru 1964 convertible ( where all the
mechanical stuff that makes the top go up and down is missing) :

1/ The two U-shaped brackets that screw on to the top of the shaft of the
convertible top pistons
2/ Pins and grommets to fasten the hydraulic pistons to bracket on floor of
car, and to convert. top frame

All other stuff can be bought new, except for these items. Please help if
you have these - especailly item #1 .

Thanks
John