Re: [Chrysler300] C-300 hard starts after 3 weeks

Re: [Chrysler300] C-300 hard starts after 3 weeks

John,

Install the electric pump near the tank with an on -off switch near the driver. Run the electric pump before cranking after the car has sat for an extended period of time and it will prime the system and minimize start time. The mech pump will pull through the elec pump with no problem even when the elec pump is off. I've ran a system like this on my G for 22 years, works great.

Bob J