Re: [Chrysler300] wanted chrysler 300 posters!

Re: [Chrysler300] wanted chrysler 300 posters!

I have made my own posters a couple of times....
You should see my walls...!! But I have it easy, I work at a
printshop... :o)
We can make large format posters at work from about every
magazine-advertisement printed.

Once printed a 3' by 4' poster of a red '62 300 convertible for our
Chrysler Dealer here in town. I scanned it from a magazine, did some
touching up, and then print it out.
I also made a poster of a dualpage-spread from a mag. which shows a '66
Charger-ad.

I have no doubth your local printshop can do that also for you.

Greetings,

Herman Meiners.
The Netherlands