Lost Camera at Banquet

Hi Group!

The lost camera has been found and returned to its rightful owner in Pennsylvania. Seems it wanted a longer vacation so it hitched a ride to Indianapolis.

THANKS TO ALL for their help in the search...............

excepting of course the evil Dr. RedwoodLse, who tried unsuccessfully through the listserver to misappropriate said camera for his own dastardly schemes.
Luckily Elizabeth Weiland's close friend (and our newest club member) , MR. LON DUQUE , uncovered the doctor's plot to unrightfully gain access to the camera, develop the pictures of the banquet, ENLARGE same pictures to full size and wallpaper his bathroom with with those pictures wherein he would then sit on his throne and PRETEND TO ACTUALLY BE AT THE BANQUET.

SO SAD !!!............maybe next time the poor guy will just COME to the banqet