Offy Mini-Rams

Hello,

Since I cant afford the original short-ram setup for
my 64 "K" I'm thinking about purchasing a set of old
"Offy" mini-rams that bolts directly to a dual quad
manifold. Does anyone know if this setup will fit??
The main areas I'm concerned about is it's heighth,
and if it will hit the heater box plenum on the pass.
side. My "K" has A/C and originally had rams, so brake
booster is in the wheelwell.

Both of the manifolds are the same, these measurements
are for one manifold.

The manifold height (base to base) is 3 7/8".

The max length of the manifold (from extreme tip to
tip of mounting flange) is 13 5/8".

The max width (from extreme tip to tip of mounting
flange including offset) is 8 1/8".

Any help from anyone who has any insight or experience
with this setup will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean