From: "Gerry and Moana Steinberg" <mopar@xxxx>

Subject: PALM SPRINGS MEET, OCT. 6

> Greetings 300 and Mopar Enthusiasts!
>
> Palm Springs awaits our arrival! So far, the weather in this sunbelt
country may still be hot. You'll probably hear about a hurricane brewing
off the coast of Baja in the next few days. However, it should be out of
the southwest area by the time we get there. Hopefully it'll bring in a
cooling trend.

> You'll enjoy the very pleasant Holiday Inn Express, 74-675 Hwy 111, Palm
Desert, Phone 760-340-4303 with lush lawns, flowers beds, large heated pool
and spa, tennis courts and gym. All rooms have private balconies or patios,
coffee makers, hair dryers and iron/ironing board. (Close to lots of
shopping, Ladies!)

> It'll be a very casual weekend so come prepared for warmth in the fun and
friendship department. Check the activity board in the lobby for a daily
itinerary. The day of the show will be quite rewarding starting with a tour
to unique PondeRose and the Pond Estate Automobile Collection of 100 cars
before proceeding to the Palm Springs Air Museum for the car show. After
judging, the awards will take place at the show followed by dinner in
downtown Palm Springs where you can stroll the avenue lined with shops,
bistros, boutiques, pubs, etc.

> DRIVING DIRECTIONS On your arrival day driving to the hotel, best
offramp is Cook off of I-10. If you're driving in from the west (Los
Angeles/Orange County, etc) we don't recommend you take the Palm Springs
offramp*. Instead, continue east past Cathedral City, Palm Desert
(Monterey Ave.) and off on Cook. South (to Palm Desert Resorts) on Cook to
Hwy 111, turn right and the hotel is on left side of the highway, so get in
the left lane ASAP. (If you're coming in from the east, it's I-10 to Cook
as above.)

> *(If you choose to take the Palm Springs/Palm Canyon offramp, besides the
busy downtown area congestion there is quite a bit of road construction and
lane closures especially through Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage and Palm
Desert.)

> We plan to leave for Palm Springs next week Tuesday, October 2
(Steinbergs) and Thursday Oct 4 (Smiths)...see below. If you have any
questions please e-mail or phone us by then.

> See you there - with or without fins - and get ready for good ole American
fun, relaxation, friendship and a whole lotta car talk!

> Moana and Gerry Steinberg (Leaving Tue)
> E-mail mopar@xxxx
> Phone 520-378-2991
> Fax 520-803-0300
> From Tue evening in Palm Springs, phone (760) 322-3499
>
> Ken and Cele Smith (Leaving Thur)
> E-mail kensbrutes1@xxxx
> Phone 520-378-3000
>
> P.S. If you know anyone who wants to join us, we were able to extend the
hotel reservations deadline until this Friday, Sept. 28. Call (760)
340-4303 Option #1 and ask for Group Code "CHR" to receive this special
group discount. (Mention that you're part of the Chrysler 300 Group.)