Louisville Meet

Hi Everyone:
Just a quick note to let anyone who could not make the
Louisville Meet know that Bob and Elizabeth did a
fantastic job and it was a SUPER MEET. Kathy and I had a
really good time and I cann't thank Bob enough for
everything he did for for me when we had some Brake
Problems on the HURST.
If you missed this meet, then you really missed a great
time. So try to make the spring meet.

Thanks again
Tom & Kathy Kunkle