From: "Magik Draggin'" <longrammopar@xxxx>
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Cams, ram manifolds and stuff.
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 23:13:36 -0500

I have heard that the addition of a performance cam in a long-ram 300 (such
as my "G") would be more of a detriment to overall performance than a help.

If this is the case, what of the so-called "short rams" of the later 300's
and would the same problem persist if a HP cam were installed in one of
those vehicles also?

And finally, were there any 300's ever made with 440's and any sort of
short, long, or cross ram manifolding?

Karl