Pinging & Timing

My 1962 413 (single 4-barrell) is making some good pinging these days. I've
checked the timing, which I have set at the 10-degree mark on the balancer
(as opposed to the 0-degree mark). Under the distributor cap I have one of
those electronic ignition boxes opposed to points. I run the highest-octane
gas I can find. Not running any hotter than it usually does.

Any ideas how to make the detonating cease?

Thanks