Re: [Chrysler300] Getting error message sending mail to 300 list

Re: [Chrysler300] Getting error message sending mail to 300 list

Don't sweat it. It is only a notice of bounced mail.
In the previous list servers, bounce messages were sent only to the list
administrator. Yahoo seems to work differently and sends the bounce notice
to the message sender. Until I find a way to change the procedure (and there
may not be a way to change the procedure at Yahoo), just delete the bounce
notice.

Bob Merritt