HELP!

WANTED: Picture Vehicle for John Ritter!
On September 6 & 7 I need a 1958 through 1961 convertible for my Travel
Channel show that we can shoot John Ritter driving around Los Angeles in.
We already have Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) in the show driving
Sherwood Kahlenberg's 1960 Fury convertible & it looks amazing on camera!

I'd love to have a 300 in the show rather than a 1957 Chevy! My producers
don't even know what a 300 is! If anyone is interested in a little money &
their car looking great on TV, please let me know as soon as possible!

E-mail me back at: mallyn@xxxx
Or call me at (323) 468-4619

Thanks!
Fellow 300-club member Matt Allyn