Looking for "football" aircleaners

I thought id test out the new server with a post for someone on the list:

Does anyone have for sale any "Football" air cleaners (he said they are
called that) Any condition considered. They are the 2 small oval'ish
shaped gold air cleaners.

If you got em for sale, let me know, and Ill pass it along.

Thanks,
Brian