[Chrysler300] Motor Trend Award

There is an interesting comparison to be made with Motor Trend naming the 2005 300 as its Car of the Year.  Just checked the  MT website and it appears that it includes the entire line of 300s including the 300C.  I am looking forward to receiving the magazine to get all the details.

In 1957, Motor Trend named the entire Chrysler Corp. line as Car of the Year.  That included Plymouths, Dodges, DeSotos, Chryslers, and Imperials.  That of course included the original 300C.

So both 300Cs have been included in their respective year's Motor Trend Car of the Year.

Don Warnaar
New Jersey

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used