[Chrysler300] Coronado Island Chrysler Antique Speedfest

[Chrysler300] Coronado Island Chrysler Antique Speedfest

I went to this event in San Diego, CA with my "G" on Sat., 10-9.  It was a
beautiful day, and watching the antique and classic race cars on the track
was really interesting.  Mine was the only Chrysler letter car there, and in
fact, one of only a half dozen mopars.  There was a Superbird, one
Challenger, two Barracudas, and a 1963 Plymouth.  Kind of disappointing for
a Chrysler sponsored event.  On display was an 1894 racing Peugeot, several
Stutz Bearcats ran in the races, two Bugattis were on the track, and lots of
Jaguars (including an XJ13, which I had never heard of before).  We had
access to the pits and could talk to owners and mechanics about the cars and
their history.  Really nice day, hopefully next year some more letter cars
will attend.  Event ran Sat. and Sun., I was there only on Sat., so maybe
someone else was there Sun.  Well worth the $20 admission charged.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used