[Chrysler300] hemi parts needed

Forwarding this request for engine parts:

 I am a club member who cannot yet afford a 300 although I am working on a
project "hemi"  motor.

I am looking for a cast timing cover and  4 bbl  intake manifold for an
early 331 hemi to adapt a 354 hemi truck engine to an automotive
application.

The issue is to get the thermostat housing cast as part of the intake and
avoid the remote thermostat housing. I think this is the situation for up to
and including 1954 models.

 A cast dual 4 bbl is also an option but who would want to give up one of
these?

 In this case I would be looking at drilling and adding a remote but it
would be worth it.

The hemi truck heads do not have water ports cast in the front, and the
water  cross over in the heads for the stock truck 2 bbl is a different size
with these truck heads not to mention  issues with sodium valves etc...

Maybe there is a club member who would  have these parts to sell ?

I live on P.E.I (Prince Edward Island) which is a small place; motors and
parts are non existent so any assistance which can be provided is
appreciated.

 I do enjoy the club membership and articles. Had a ' 67 300 convertible,
but sold it years ago.  The 413 crossram is my "second" favorite engine of
all time.  I never drove or saw one. They seem real exotic.

Only had hands on with 383's and 440's prior to the hemi.

Thank you again for any assistance you can provide.

Regards

Michael J Delaney email: mjdelaney@xxxxxxxxxx

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used