From: "Charles M. Kreszock" <kreszockcm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 8:27 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Windshield Removal

Group,

I need to remove the windshield and backlight (big rear window) to
paint the 300B.  Two questions:

1.  Does anyone know where I can get new rubber gaskets for these two
windows for the reinstallation?

2.  If new are no available, how do I remove the glass without cutting
the existing rubber gaskets?

Soon to B,

Mick

For list server instructions, go to