[Chrysler300] C-300 Best of Show-1st Time Out

[Chrysler300] C-300 Best of Show-1st Time Out

Friends and fellow Chrysler 300 Club International, Inc. members:

All I can say is "Whee, doggies!"  About 80 hours after we took
possession of a C-300 that had been beautifully restored and preserved
by the late Tony Greco of Omaha, the car took "Best of Show-Coupe" at
the Antioch (CA) Rivertown Merchants annual Fourth of July car show.  I
advised the crowd that I had just had the car three days and gave credit
to the late Mr. Greco for the restoration and received nice applause.
This message is also going to Mr. Greco's widow and his stepson to whom
I promised to take good care of the car and give recognition to Tony for
his previous work with the car.

Prior to awarding the prizes, the announcer stated that the judges were
men that really knew and appreciated cars.  They and the crowd really
loved the Platinum C-300.  It was equally rewarding to hear positive
comments from other ORFs like me and 10-year-old junior gearheads.  It
was our first time showing a car and really enjoyed visiting with fellow
car lovers  and even found the occasional car wacko tolerable.

A picture of the car is attached for those not on the club server.  Club
members will be sent a shot or shots if requested.  Thanks to
brother-in-law Mahendra Jhala for the nice photography.

MoPa'r to all y'all from
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
C-300