Re: [Chrysler300] G Freeze Plugs

Not to be critical of a solution that works, but I must observe that the
original function of a freeze plug is to pop out in the presence of ice
inside the head or block and protect same.  I'm not sure an epoxied-in
plug would do its job.  Minimal risk, though, if proper antifreeze
levels are maintained.  I would imagine 9,999 freeze plugs pop out
prematurely or leak for every one that protects a casting.

Rich Barber

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used