[Chrysler300] 2005 300

Dad and Mom proudly drove their new 2005 300 home today. The dealer wanted it for last nights show. Dad opted to not buy the hemi (the thing gets two less miles to the gallon). But theirs has all the bells and whistles.  Hope when I am 78 I can still get excited about a new anything - let alone a new car.    Cal and Sara        300 sport  38 Ply 53 ply

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used