Re: [Chrysler300] Thank You Al Gore

And a happy Easter to you too!  Having heard this particular fable one time
too many, it must be pointed out that Al Gore never claimed to have invented
the internet.  He did claim to be one of the first sponsors for government
funding of what became the internet, which is true.

And on the subject of the new 300C, I am afraid Chrysler has fired me as a
customer.  The ex-Jett 300M appears to have lost its transmission at 92000
miles, and the new one apparently only comes with gray seats (light or dark).
As it happens, I just don't like gray interiors.  Also don't like the tiny
windows, but that's for another day.

On the good side, the Pace Car is doing very well indeed with the transplanted
413 engine.  Quite a difference from the original 383 2 bbl!

Cheers,
Doug Jones
Boulder Creek, too far from Jett ranch to get there on 'limp home mode.'

> Happy Easter to all,
> Being a new member I want you all out there in "Chrysler Land" to know how
> great is the networking among the members.
> Nightly I read all the corresponds regardless of the topic, just enjoying
the
> camaraderie and help that we all offer each other, any problem that arise
> someone out there is eager to help and solve instantly.
>
> PS: Thank you Al Gore for inventing the Internet ;-)
>

> Joe Gross
> 70 - 300 Hurst
> Cleveland, OH

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx