RE: [Chrysler300] Emblem Adhesive WARNING !!!

RE: [Chrysler300] Emblem Adhesive WARNING !!!

George,

I've had a 300G reproduction grille medallion installed in my G since 1986.
The previous medallion was installed with an epoxy and fell out within 2
years.  Yes,  RTV is silicone sealer/glue.  I believe it stands for Room
Temperature Vulcanization and GE invented it.  The bottom line is, I highly
recommend it based solely on experience...what better teacher?  It sticks
great and has had no negative affect on my medallion.

Bob J
1961 300G Convert
(Owned since the 2nd week in January 1978, towed home on a rented trailer
being pulled by a '62 Plymouth Fury 2Dr Hdtp.)