Subj:   The big picture
Date:   4/2/04 3:24:51 PM Eastern Standard Time
From:   hello@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Haifajoe@xxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hi Joe,

You should have seen my eyes when I pulled your big letter out of my
mailbox today. Thank you so much for these absolutely stunning high-quality
reproductions! I have immediately added this "missing piece" to the
website. Since the booklet came only with the cars, there were probably
never more than the 485 cars -- and how many might have survived?

Thank you, too, for the article about the Chrysler 300 heritage. I bet the
article's author received some information from Daimler Chrysler's media
relations department so that this article appeared now, just at the time of
the introduction of the new Chrysler 300C. I very much like the new model
and have seen it in full scale at last year's Frankfurt Auto Show. However,
with the last 300 being the 300M, in my mind the 300C just doesn't fit "in
the family tree." Would they call an ancestor the 300D -- again?

That friend who owned the 300 Hurst here in Germany was also the proud
owner of a 1958 Chrysler 300D three years ago. That car was a black coupe
and one of the sixteen such cars that were originally equipped with
electronic fuel injection. All but one were retrofitted with regular
carburetors at the dealership because of street ability problems of the
injection system. The car now lives in France, I guess.

Greetings form Germany,
Daniel

Joe Gross
70 - 300 Hurst