[Chrysler300] Poly suspension bushings

Ted Dallack in particular and members as a whole,
1.  When I was stationed in Ft. Drum, NY, I was looking at possibilities of purchasing a 64 300-K from I am sure Ted Dallack.  It was one he had rigged for road racing.
2.  Part of the discussion included the aspect he had used all polyurethane bushings etc on it to enhance its handling.  This would have been between 1988 and 1990.
3.  If Ted subscribes to this forum perhaps he can shed light on the matter.  If not, someone else may be in direct contact with him and could ask.
4.  For what it is worth--I still have regrets in not more actively pursuing the purchase.  As happened several other times, tho, I could not arrange leave, finances and storage to make a purchase practical.  You give up somethings to serve.  Still, I remember his having installed poly bushings in the 300-K.
Tim Tomlinson
Illinois (now)

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used