
RE: [Chrysler300] 300 G wheels
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Chrysler300] 300 G wheels
- From: "Lee Meyer" <js23rob@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:01:13 -0800
4.5 inch bolt pattern is correct. 5 inch pattern is imperial only.
Lee in San Diego
-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Finger [mailto:my300g@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 10:26 AM
To: main listserver
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300 G wheels
Can someone please clarify something for me?
I need to remove the wire wheels from my G and get
standard rims so I can get new Cokers. I was told,
once before that I needed 15" rims with a 5.5" bolt
pattern. However when I looked at my spare tire
(original Goodyear Blue Streak 8.00 x 15) I measured
only a 4.5" bolt pattern. The Wires on the car now are
4.5" bolt pattern. Yet my one service manual says I
should have 5.5"
Was there two different bolt patterns used or do I
have something wrong?
Thanks in advance for any light you may shead on this
for me.
Gary Finger
300G (888)
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap