
[Chrysler300] Digest Number 928
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Chrysler300] Digest Number 928
- From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 20 Mar 2004 13:38:27 -0000
------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->
Yahoo! Autos. Everything you need to know about buying or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/8LmulB/TM
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->
There are 7 messages in this issue.
Topics in this digest:
1. '64 300 K upgrades
From: "Gregory Moore" <gdmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2. Re: '64 300 K upgrades
From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
3. Re: Disk brakes
From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
4. pending auction
From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
5. meisners mail
From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
6. Parts
From: FOR26HEMI@xxxxxxx
7. (no subject)
From: sjspeth6@xxxxxxx
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 1
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:19:53 -0800
From: "Gregory Moore" <gdmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '64 300 K upgrades
Has any one used 440 HP exhaust manafolds on a 64 300 if so which manifold works on the driver side if any. Passanger sides, I understand were all the same. This car has standard suspension with out a sway bar I have the 7 leaf springs from Eaton and the heavy torsion bars only missing the sway bar to upgrade the handling. Any ideas other they junk yards?
Gregory Moore
gdmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 2
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:27:49 EST
From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: '64 300 K upgrades
Call Quickor Suspension in Portland. 503 654 2175 I put one of their 1 1/8
inch swaybars on the front and a rear kit also on my 66 300M Club Sport.
Works just fine. They have brackets that bolt to the frame in front if you don't
have any factory supplied mountings. Very little trouble to install. Their
price sheet didn't have C bodies on it, but they do make them.
Larry W Jett
950 Woodside Road Suite 4
Redwood City CA 94061
650 368 3966
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 3
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:30:17 -0800 (PST)
From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Disk brakes
I believe not, only until 1973
--- my69300 <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am planning to do a disk brake convertion to the
> front of
> my 69 300 this spring. My question is will disks
> from a
> 74 Newport fit on my 69 300.I don't know enough
> about
> mixing parts from one year to an other.
> Any help would be great.
> Thanks Chris
>
>
=====
__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam
http://mail.yahoo.com
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 4
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:48:49 -0500
From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: pending auction
Anybody have any extra cash laying around to make an investment in some
old and NOS Mopar parts? Check this out: http://www.amazingone.com/
--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6
2 57 300-C's in Indy
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 5
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:50:14 -0800
From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: meisners mail
Hi club;
What in the world could we have done here in the frozen bloody north to infuriate you folks south of the 49th, the rest of Canada and indeed the world ? A few days ago the e-mail from the Chrysler 300 club stopped coming.. Does this require my wife to turn over a new leaf and begin treating me in the manner that I would like to be accustomed to, or is there something wrong with the net?
Thank's
The Meisner's
In Prince George
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 6
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:45:53 EST
From: FOR26HEMI@xxxxxxx
Subject: Parts
Group,
Sorry for being off 300 related subject, but I have a '68 Imperial
that I will be parting (keeping the driveline), this thing is loaded, with rust
too I might add. Please contact me offllist if there is any interest. Thanks,
Dan Jenks
...."One Nation, UNDER GOD"....(no matter what a crackpot judge says!")
'62 Plymouth Sport Fury
'62 Plymouth Fury wagon
'62 Plymouth Fury 4-dr.
'69 Super Bee
'68 Coronet R/T Hemi
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
Message: 7
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 06:53:32 EST
From: sjspeth6@xxxxxxx
Subject: (no subject)
I am hoping someone can point me to where I can find a lower radiator hose
for my 55 C300. I've been to NAPA and Auto Zone, but they only have hoses that
require cutting for a custom fit and that doesn't work too well. Does anyone
know where I can get the right hose?? Thanks.
Steve Speth in Detroit
do any of the antique places like Kanter sell a
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap