      1. 1961 Clock
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: 1961 Clock
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: 1961 Clock
           From: Andy Mikonis <r41hp@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: 1961 Clock
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. C300 molding needed.
           From: "PaddyCaddy ." <paddycaddy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. C300 molding needed - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      8. Auto Jigsaw Puzzles
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 300C power seat tracks
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Q's on Map Clip & Emergency Flashers
           From: "Myles Wallace" <myles1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Q's on Map Clip & Emergency Flashers
           From: "K. Eric Wolfe" <kewolfe@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Emergency Flashers - response
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Q's on Map Clip & Emergency Flashers
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: (no subject)
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Auto Jigsaw Puzzles
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 11:39:18 -0500
   From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 1961 Clock

Good Morning,

Does anyine have a suggestion for refurb'ing a clock for the G? I am
able to make the points open when applying power, but can't seem to
figure out how to make them close. The mechanism appears to be free in
movement. Am I missing something?

I am kind of on a roll with the reassembly of the car, and am too
impatient to wait for a professional.

Thanks,

Richard Osborne

Message: 2