      1. complaining about too much e-mail?  change your listserver settings!
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: my k progress at shop after accident
           From: Hardy Graham Jr <hpgraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 20:17:49 -0500
   From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: complaining about too much e-mail?  change your listserver settings!

Don, and others who do not wish to receive as many daily e-mails:  THERE IS
A SOLUTION !!!  you may change your listserver settings to your liking, in
at least two different ways.  This is entirely up to you.

1/ You may elect to receive all your daily messages condensed into ONE
daily "digest" e-mail.
2/ You may elect to receive NO e-mails from the listserver, and instead go
read the traffic on the Yahoo! web site at your leisure.

All instructions on how to change your settings are well explained at:
courtesy of Bob Merritt. The link to that page also appears at the bottom of
every incoming listserver message.  I guess nobody ever looks at those
links....

Therefore - it is very simple - if you think you are receiving too many
e-mails - it's entirely up to you to do something about it !

John Hertog, Bob Merritt and Don Warnaar
E.C.C.