           From: brezelfenster@xxxxxxx
           From: brezelfenster@xxxxxxx
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
           From: TNHARKINS@xxxxxxx
           From: "Jeff Gretz" <gretz@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx
           From: "ron stewart" <rstewart@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Steve Galezowski" <stevenlulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "ken boyd" <Kenrand65@xxxxxxx>
           From: "JOHN MC ADAMS" <clafong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jp300hurst@xxxxxxx
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Terry & Andree Hoeman" <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
     18. rear drum removal on 57-63
           From: Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:59:38 -0500
   From: brezelfenster@xxxxxxx
Subject: 300 K for sale

>From my local newspaper:

CHRYSLER, 300K, 1964, 48k miles, 413/ automatic, power steering, power brakes, burgundy interior, new black paint, $10,750.  Cave Springs  (479) 248-9007

Note:  This is not my car, and I haven't seen it, and AFAIK don't know the seller.  Please call the phone # above if any interest.  I am not interested in buying for myself, as I already have two K's; but wouldn't mind checking it out, driving it, etc. for a far-away member.--David

Message: 2