      1. K Convertible top windshield weatherstrip
           From: "McGuire, Dwight" <dmcguire@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. air cleaners
           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: 300H cover car
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Chrysler 300 roadster concept
           From: Rich Barber <barber@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: K Convertible top windshield weatherstrip
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      6. RE: Chrysler 300 roadster concept
           From: <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:52:00 -0500
   From: "McGuire, Dwight" <dmcguire@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: K Convertible top windshield weatherstrip

Hi gang,
        Have the ram K conv. at the upholstery shop having a new top put
on.........Does anyone have one or can  give me a source for a replacement
front weatherstrip where it  the top of windshield frame?    Thanks in
advance,
                                           Dwight McGuire

Message: 2