           From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
      2. listserver
           From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Rams on e-bay
           From: "George Cann" <cann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Request deletion from mailing
           From: "Joseph Scalise" <topazjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. messages
           From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Rams on e-bay
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. 55-56 300 carbs
           From: "Johnnie Slayton" <Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Rams on e-bay
           From: "KELLY PIERCE" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:04:38 -0800
   From: "Don Verity" <d.verity@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Attachments

Due to a large amount of unsolicited messages with attachments (spam), I have set up my mail account to automatically delete all messages with attachments. If you need to send me something with an attachment, you will have to email me first and wait for a reply.
Thanks,
    Don Verity
    Rhode Island

Message: 2