           From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Fw: past and future meets
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Fw: past and future meets - 2004
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Portland, OR WPC meet.
           From: "John L. Chesnutt" <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Spring car shows!!
           From: "Rusty & Thelma Roe" <saxblowr@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:19:24 -0800
   From: Ben Meisner <meisnerinc@xxxxxxx>
Subject: f-emblems

Club;

Thanks for all that replied so far .I originally thought I could get them from Gary G. he dose not have any side emblems for an F.
I have the old ones that are in nice shape but need repainting ... Is there some nice man or woman out there that has experience in this regard .. I'd like to acquire your services ...The last time I tried to paint my own. the result was they looked like one of those paintings you see in the gallery that look like someone painted it with a broom.

Ben Meisner

Message: 2