           From: "ROBERT MOORE" <bobmooreglendaleaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      3. Christmas Greetings
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: (no subject)
           From: "p.e associates" <p.e.associates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: fan, clutch, water pump
           From: Mike Apfelbeck <moparmike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Christmas greetings
           From: "Antonello Jelitro" <mopar@xxxxxx>
      7. Re: Christmas greetings
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      8. Christmas Greetings
           From: "Owen & Jo Grigg" <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:43:28 -0800
   From: "ROBERT MOORE" <bobmooreglendaleaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: fan, clutch, water pump

First of all: Happy Holidays to all.

I would like to know what the difference is between fan clutches, if any
and or does it make a difference?  I seem to have a lot of fan noise going
down the road.

What is the difference in water pumps? I have three different styles.

What is the difference between a 383 and a 413 ?

Give me a cooling system class 101..

Thanks in advance

Bob

>From the barn in the Mountains of NM.