           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: 1957 C Question
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 1957 300C Question
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:52:07 EST
   From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: movie cars

In a message dated 12/20/2003 8:00:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lettercars@xxxxxxx writes:
Thanks, Mike, for the addition to our "Movies with 300s" list. This one is

new to me. I assume the film was in color, as you described the car as
silver.
Was it by any chance a convert?  Of course, as we know, silver was not a
standard 300E color
Only silver E convert I know of is Robert Young's, and I don't know if he
would let it go to be used ina film (unless he went with it);
.

Pete Fitch

Message: 2