      1. RE: Joe/Kelly Pierce`s email address
           From: "McGuire, Dwight" <dmcguire@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Chrysler 300 Mist see show on TV
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Arizona Auto Salvage Yard Auction of ALL
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. sorry for this
           From: "David Zakarian" <arshog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Arizona Auto Salvage Yard Auction of ALL
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. This Be Interesting Or Right ??
           From: paul holmgren <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: rebuilding '64 413 motor
           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 08:57:05 -0500
   From: "McGuire, Dwight" <dmcguire@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Joe/Kelly Pierce`s email address

Hello,
   Can`t find my club roster & heard Joe/Kelly Pierce had J/Ram K parts
recently on listserver. Can someone please send me their email address or
have them contact me?
               Thanks,
                    Dwight McGuire  (Ram K conv., `64 300 sport, `39
Chrysler coupe,&`95 LHS)
                                     email= dmcguire@xxxxxxxxxx
                                     (502)491-1511 hm
                                     (502)635-5100 wk