           From: lhh225@xxxxxxx
      2. Dwight McGuire
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Holiday Snowglobe
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Where Are You?
           From: jlsavard@xxxxxxx
      5. Carb Question
           From: pennsy300@xxxxxxx
      6. power assist brakes
           From: William Barrie <blueweststudio@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. ram 300K for sale
           From: JC Auto Restoration <jcauto@xxxxxxxxxx>
      8. power assist brakes - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Carb Question
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. AN OFF SUBJECT
           From: LOUISENYLA@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:34:10 EST
   From: lhh225@xxxxxxx
Subject: happy times

To all out there HAPPY THANKSGIVING   LENNY

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 07:57:01 -0500
   From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Dwight McGuire

Some of you know Dwight and his 64 300K convertible.  You have heard him
talk about his "Grannymobile", a 64 300 Sports coupe his Granny bought and
he now proudly owns.  I thought you would want to know Dwight's beloved
Granny, Lois Williamson, died last week and was buried this past Sunday.
If
you would like to send a card to Dwight, his address is 9103 Pine Lake
Drive, 40220.

Elizabeth and Bob Wieland

P.S.  Dwight will probably kill me when he sees this but I thought you
would
want to know.

Message: 3