           From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fuel sender problem
           From: dan300f@xxxxxxx
      3. Felpro gasket # MS9246B
           From: john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:20:48 -0700
   From: "Charles Heinitz" <ccheinitz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: clips

I used to own a 57 300 C, and was looking for something when I came across

these clips. They are the little ones that hold on the hood letters. Does
anyone need them. I also found the 300 numbers that are on the back seat,
at
least thats where I think they came from . Cromb and about 1 1/2 inch
high.

Also came across 2 small red white and blue 300 emblems that are on a 79
300. I think they are in the tail light. They are plastic.

Anyone need this stuff email me. I used to have extra hood letters too,
but
so far can't find them. Chuck

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com

Message: 2