      1. '2000 Dodge Dakota Sport for sale
           From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Fw: 300F power window gear
           From: "Bob Merritt Simplex Mfg" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Congratulations M/M McTaggart
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      4. FW: [FWDLK] Thanks, Chrysler 300 Club International!
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. not getting emails
           From: "mlit" <mlit1964@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 11:05:22 -0700
   From: "bennett" <bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '2000 Dodge Dakota Sport for sale

I have a '2000 Dodge Dakota Sport truck for sale.
It has  an extended cab, no third or fourth door.
It is automatic, V-8 magnum 4.7 litre.
Paint is black with black canopy, grey fabric interior.
Bumper equipped with tow ball; not equipped with
trailer brakes, but power to spare for towing.
It is 4 x 4, tilt,cruise, air conditioning, canopy,
step tubes, alloy wheels, all terrain tires.
It has 45,000 miles and is a nice truck for $l4,300.

Photo gladly with address.

James Bennett
5760 5th St. N. W.
Tillamook, Oregon 97l4l